Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Daily Thoughts




I've never been one to really follow the rules or abide by trends, hey if you want to have fun and do whatever, it's your call, do you. But I've always liked being independent and sticking out from a crowd. I like to lead and not follow. You pave your own path and that on it's own should make you happy. I feel like everything is so fast paced nowadays, there's always something new and nothing gets treasured. I could care less if something is old or "so yesterday", if I like it, I like it, simple. Life is a wild ride, it's surely a crazy thing full of obstacles and random moments, in which we cannot control. My point is that life's to short to be worrying about what others think about you, stop trying to live up to people's standards of what you should be. Be what YOU want to be! Confidence is your best accessory, this is something that I'll always abide by. In my opinion you should always use your voice. Stand up for what you believe in, I always say that if you don't like the way things are done or how it's set up, then do something about it. If something seems unjust and you don't agree with it, then change it. Heck nothing in life is easy, but if we put our minds to it, the possibilities are endless. Everything is worth fighting for, if you truly want it. On the way to accomplishing your dreams, things will get tough. You'll get turned down, you'll hear many no's, you will definitely lose people, but who cares about that because that means they were never meant to be in your life anyway-their time has ran its course in your lifetime. Obstacles are something that us as humans have to face, it's totally normal. We must take our failures as lessons, because no one's perfect, if we were, things would be boring. You must always stand out and be your beautiful self, for that is priceless, keep your head up loves. You got this ❤️ 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Relax, Recharge, Go get em'!

 We often overwork ourselves and get so caught up in life that we forget to stop, relax, and recharge! This is not healthy for us, don't...