Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Harry Potter PANDORA COLLECTION Review-AD


Hey lovelies, before I start writing about this amazing collection, I just wanted to let you know that I was not paid to write this post! I was contacted by Pandora to do a collaboration on my YouTube channel and social media! I was gifted a free bracelet along with a Gryffindor charm, the other 3 charms were purchased with my own money. 


Here is a picture of my bracelet, I did this collab back in November, 2019. I do plan to purchase some more charms eventually. The first charm pictured is the Gryffindor charm, which was gifted to me, what I love about this charm is that it has my house name engraved as well as the definition of my house. No worries, they have all houses hehe, I love the wide variety of charms that they carry. I had to get the two-sided charm of Hogwarts along with Harry and the Hogwarts Express. 


This is what it looks like on me, it's super sturdy and it definitely doesn't feel cheap. This is such a perfect gift for any occasion! There is a full and thorough review of this collection on my YouTube channel. https://youtu.be/85yRp0VfmJ8

I love how the bracelet says, I open at the close, this melts my heart.


The bottom of the Hogwarts Express charm says, Anything from the trolley dears? I love that!


Here's a picture of the full collection, do any of you own the whole collection? Or are you interested in any of these pieces?


I adore the golden trio charms along with Dobby, the Hogwarts Express and the two-sided charm with the Hogwarts crest on one side and Hogwarts on the other.


Feel free to mix and match any other charm to your bracelet to make it feel more personable.


The Golden Snitch charm doesn't come with a chain, it is sold separately, the chain is up to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Relax, Recharge, Go get em'!

 We often overwork ourselves and get so caught up in life that we forget to stop, relax, and recharge! This is not healthy for us, don't...