Sunday, May 3, 2020

Harry Potter, BUT Make It Fashionable

Hey lovelies, it's been a hot minute since I've updated this blog, I wanted to share a few Harry Potter pieces that really stick out to me. The first thing that I want to share with you loves is this Gryffindor sweater, I got it from Hot Topic. It's super comfortable and I love the fact that it has my house name on the back, no worries, they have all houses. 













This golden snitch necklace is super gorgeous! The golden Harry Potter rings are from Hot Topic as well. Here is a close up of the sweater. I adore the Gryffindor patch!


 Here is the back of the sweater, I love the font and the attention to detail. Did I mention that it has a hood? How cool is that?!




I love how the front has a v shape, I prefer my tops or sweaters that way:) 



 This outfit is the perfect cosplay! If you want to go as a student for your house, Hot Topic has house themed skirts, embroided with your house name and they fit so well. My size is an XL just in case you were wondering.  I got the tie from Ebay and the time turner from Hot Topic, as well as the headband.



GUYS, I really didn't need a book bag haha! But this one is Luna Lovegood themed, do I need to say more? I got it for less than $20 from Hot Topic, I'm not sure if they still carry it. But it is definitely roomy:) 



 My boots are from Boscov's, I have them in black and brown.


 Loungefly always has the best fandom bags! My sister purchased this wallet and backpack for me as a gift! This bag retails for around $50 and the wallet retails for about $35. I love the attention to detail on these items! Especially the spectraspecs on the zipper.






















 Now this look wouldn't be complete without this gorgeous dress! I got this Luna themed dress at Hot Topic. I also got my spectraspecs' necklace at Hot Topic as well.















This is another Luna bag that I got, it is from Loungefly as well, but it's sold at FYE. It was around $50, I love this design and it definitely has a decent amount of space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Relax, Recharge, Go get em'!

 We often overwork ourselves and get so caught up in life that we forget to stop, relax, and recharge! This is not healthy for us, don't...