Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Small Shop Love: Etsy

Hey lovelies, in this post I want to talk about a few other small Etsy shops that I've had a pleasant experience with. I've shopped with some of these places once or twice, but they are definitely worth writing about! 


This Etsy shop has got to be the most cutest-magical one yet! If you aren't following her, then what are you waiting for? Here is her IG: @bumble_and_be Sophie has got to be the most talented human being ever! Look at how cute her crochet beasties are! *screaming* I ordered Willow (my house elf) and Winnie the pygmy puff sometime last year, the pygmy puff was for my mom. 
(Shown above) Sophie packs her products so beautifully and neat, you can tell that she puts lots of love and time into what she does and I adore that 100%. I was so happy when I saw that she threw in a free book flower and book pin for me:) The pin is on my pinboard and the flower is on my merch shelf.

This was my second order from her shop and I went more crazy with this one, I ordered the set of 3 house elf pins, a crochet hat and scarf for Willow (my house elf), a print and my very own pygmy puff! I was super happy when she threw in a bookmark along with another book flower for me! That made my day. I also love her packaging and the little book-page confetti that she includes. 


Sophie always has such beautiful pieces in her shop, I love how she is always raising money to help lots of charities as well, this is something that I truly admire. I also love the cute little notes that she includes in her boxes! I am so grateful that I got to adopt 3 beasties from her shop! I definitely plan on making more purchases in the future. So what are you loves waiting for? Go and check her out!



Next we have an Etsy shop called, LoveForPixieDust, I came across this shop while randomly browsing Etsy. She sells the most cutest straw buddy's! I had purchased a Harry Potter one and a poison apple one, I'll add a photo later. Their IG is: @loveforpixiedust
They are super cute! And I love how magical they make my coffee or drinks feel:)


Now how can we pass up something Luna Lovegood related? I randomly came across this shop and when I saw this shirt, I knew that I had to buy it! The shop name is friskypeaches, they had no social media listed. This shirt is in an XL in case you were wondering, I like my shirts big, but it's all according to your preference.


TEAM KAVINSKY! Now who else is obsessed with To All The Boys I've Loved Before? Well I came across an Etsy shop that sells his hoodie! They print it of course, due to that, it does take some time to ship and arrive to your door. This shop is based in Madrid, Spain and I had a very pleasant transaction, they were very prompt on communicating things regarding my order. It fits great and it is super comfortable! They do have a site https://www.basedtees.com and a Facebook page as well. The shop name is: Frayel.

Who doesn't love a good coffee cozy? I have been a tad bit obsessed with these lately and I plan on getting more from other shops as well! This one is from a shop called AffordableEarz on Etsy, the price was amazing! She also sells fandom ears for a very reasonable cost, hence the name lol. Be sure to check her out!


Here is an up-close view:)


Guys, if you couldn't tell, I have an obsession for crochet things haha! I ordered this super adorable house elf from a shop called AutumnLeavesStitches, this seller was absolutely fantastic regarding communication! She kept messaging me if anything changed, she messaged me with different yarn options etc. This is what I look for whenever I make a purchase! Constant communication and great customer service. She shipped this pretty fast and it was way bigger than I thought, I was super happy when she arrived! I love the little sock that she added as well:) Her IG is @autumnleavesstitches



And last but not least, I made this purchase last year, but I do hope to make some more eventually! This shop has such beautiful coffee cozies and the owner is so sweet! I ordered the Harry Potter cozy for me and The Little Mermaid one for my sister as a gift, she loved it! I had a pleasant experience with this seller and I adore her shop, you guys should definitely check her out. Her Instagram is @wanderlustbee


Look how cute they are! You guys need to check her out!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Relax, Recharge, Go get em'!

 We often overwork ourselves and get so caught up in life that we forget to stop, relax, and recharge! This is not healthy for us, don't...