Tuesday, October 30, 2018

October 19th: Outfit Details: Harry Potter "I solemnly swear hoodie"



AHHH!!! So can we talk about how cute this cropped hoodie is?! I got it on Hot Topic's website. They did have it in stores too, but as I was browsing online, I couldn't help but add this to my cart. They always have really good deals online, they legit always have a sale. I believe that this came down to a little under $30. I used some hot cash on my purchases.


I paired it with some ripped jeans and a cute pair of black ankle boots. If you do not like showing your tummy then I don't recommend that you buy this, however you can always wear something under it.



Lastly, don't forget to strike a fierce pose;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Relax, Recharge, Go get em'!

 We often overwork ourselves and get so caught up in life that we forget to stop, relax, and recharge! This is not healthy for us, don't...