Thursday, October 11, 2018

MYSTICAL GYPSY MAKEUP LOOK



AHH!! I just love this time of year, the holidays are my favorite:) I love doing Halloween tutorials every year. I love to express my creativity! I really wanted to do a mystical gypsy look-I love how this look came together. I'll insert some pictures down below of how GORGEOUS this look came out, but you can watch my video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEq0u3SoMR0


I absolutely hate fake eyelashes, but I wore them in this video because I felt like they suited this look. I had gotten these belly dancing costumes on Ebay and they were all under $5. I have so many colors LOL, I use the belly dancing belts to dance.


All of the information on products used for this look will be in my description box under my video. I also name each product that I used for this look in my video.


So what do you loves think of this look?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Relax, Recharge, Go get em'!

 We often overwork ourselves and get so caught up in life that we forget to stop, relax, and recharge! This is not healthy for us, don't...