Monday, October 15, 2018

GRYFFINDOR SWEATER DETAILS: HOT TOPIC


AHH!!! So I got this really cute sweater at Hot Topic, I've been eyeing it for a while and it's finally mine! The price range is in the fifties, however, I got mines on sale, plus I had a coupon and some rewards to use up. So I ended up paying about $32.


I wore this out on this past Sunday to go to the mall and just relax. I got so many compliments on it:)-it's so comfortable, roomy and soft. This sweater was surprisingly not even itchy! They do have all of the houses, so you can surely get your house, if you're  not a Gryffindor. So will you guys be grabbing one?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Relax, Recharge, Go get em'!

 We often overwork ourselves and get so caught up in life that we forget to stop, relax, and recharge! This is not healthy for us, don't...