Tuesday, December 18, 2018

BRADFORD EXCHANGE: Three Broomsticks Pub Village Piece


OMG LOVES! How cute is this?! For some reason a catalogue came for my mom with Harry Potter stuff haha, which makes no sense since I am the collector in my house. So we ended up changing it to my name. My parents got the subscription of the entire Harry Potter Village set  for me. It was supposed to arrive in January, but it came early December. There will be three other parts to this village. There will be Hogsmeade, Hogwarts & the Hogwart's Express.  


Each part comes with a cute little figurine and plus this pub lights up! This is not a toy, it is for decoration use only! 


This is what the back of the pub looks like! I love how intricate the details are on this piece! I cannot wait to see what the others look like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Relax, Recharge, Go get em'!

 We often overwork ourselves and get so caught up in life that we forget to stop, relax, and recharge! This is not healthy for us, don't...