Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Luna Lovegood Sweatshirt Details: November 29, 2018


Loves, I cannot tell you how long I've waited for this sweatshirt to come back in stock on Hot Topic's site! This item literally went like hot cakes haha! The really exciting part about the first pic is that Hot Topic RETWEETED IT, AHHHH!!! I WAS SUPER STOKED! I got such a huge size because I love baggy sweatshirts with jeans or leggings. The details on this sweatshirt is amazing and just look how stunning the color is. Let's not forget Luna's lovely quote haha. Do any of you own this yet? Or will you be getting it later on? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Relax, Recharge, Go get em'!

 We often overwork ourselves and get so caught up in life that we forget to stop, relax, and recharge! This is not healthy for us, don't...