Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Prisoner Of Azkaban Sweater Details: November 19, 2018


How gorgeous is this lovely sweater that I got from Hot Topic? I just had to snag it, I was waiting for months for them to restock this item and it's finally mines! However, it is in men's sizes though, so I got a medium. This sweater is super comfortable and roomy. It is not itchy at all and I cannot believe that I paid $18 for it. YES I KNOW?! A STEAL RIGHT?! I had tons of hot cash to use at Hot Topic and thank god! Because it surely came in handy. What do you lovelies think of it? Will you be purchasing? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Relax, Recharge, Go get em'!

 We often overwork ourselves and get so caught up in life that we forget to stop, relax, and recharge! This is not healthy for us, don't...