Friday, August 3, 2018

A Little About Me:)





Hello my loves! I have finally decided to bring my blog back:) I deleted it because of personal reasons and I was also in school at the time. I also kept getting sick and I figured that I could eliminate one of my social sites. Unfortunately, my blog was the site that I had decided to delete. I have missed you all so much on this blog! I am back and more inspired than ever, so prepare for some random writing of mine, lots of Potter talk, beauty, fashion & makeup. 
Ever since I was a little girl, I have always loved being in front of the camera, filming and dressing up. I've always loved playing with dolls and trying out different fashion ideas. I collected Barbies at first, but then I started getting into Bratz dolls at age 8. I now have over 275 Bratz dolls, including the spa, limo, cars , houses and so much more for them. I have my gramps to thank for that. Another craze that started for me as a kid was also HARRY POTTER! I remember having very few teeth HAHA! And my first grade teacher would read about the little boy under the staircase, who went through so many horrible things. I became so intrigued and obsessed with this series. I am currently 24, and my love for Harry Potter has never gone away. My daycares and schools would have Harry Potter day, they'd show the first movie and let us make wands, potions, our own witch hats and so much more! These things have always fascinated me, I've always loved all things magical, whether it be unicorns, random creatures, potions, a different world, etc. I love the idea of fantasy, it beats living in the real world where people can be harsh, family can stab you in the back, & everything seems to constantly go wrong. With a magical land, such as Hogwarts, you can escape and bring your imagination to life. Be free and just let all things magical come to you. 
Apart from Harry Potter, dolls & fashion- I also did modeling and acting for a few years, but that industry isn't 100% for me, however I wouldn't mind getting back into the groove of modeling again. I did a few fashion shows, I was in two competitions- I did get some callbacks , which I was super stoked about. I continued to pursue this, but while being in college, I started a YouTube channel. I created my social media in 2012 for no reason. I started gaining followers and after that I decided to post Bollywood dancing videos. But I was getting demands for not only dancing videos, but for fashion and makeup as well. I even did anti-bullying videos, which got an amazing response. As I grew with my channel the response became amazing and the most wonderful thing came out of my media, I met my best friend on Instagram:) and she is such an amazing person in my life. I love her to death. She is truly the Slytherin to my Gryffindor. As my channel started to grow, I hit over 100 subscribers pretty fast, I started doing beauty tips, fashion advice, shopping hauls & now I do so much more! There is a lot of Harry Potter videos on my channel: from hauls to DIY'S, treats and more. I do have an Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat, so be sure to follow me:) If you like what you see, please be sure to leave me a comment down below<3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Relax, Recharge, Go get em'!

 We often overwork ourselves and get so caught up in life that we forget to stop, relax, and recharge! This is not healthy for us, don't...