Monday, August 6, 2018

Harry Potter Funkos: Wave 5



Alright so who collects Funkos?! Hehe I have such an obsession with them! I legit have every single Harry Potter pop, except for the SDCC Luna Lovegood with her spectraspecs! I am still searching for her, I do have a good set of the minis, but I'm still missing quite a few for series 1, 2, & 3 of the minis. I went through so much to get most of these exclusives, literally staying up all night and waking up super early-not to mention hunting so many Targets just for Dobby and the Basilisk. I owe it to my family-especially my brother and sister for driving me around since my foot is injured and I can't drive for a while. Because of my injury I have not been able to drive since February until now because I'm on driving restriction:( so they have been helping me hunt down the latest merch-haha from waking up early to hunt exclusives to driving to a million locations, they're the best:)
I will do posts on all of the other sets of pops as well. I'm so excited to share my collection with you all! Let me know what you think down below. Do you guys collect pops? If so, how many do you have?

Pops Featured in this Wave:

  • Hot Topic Exclusive- Moaning Murtle
    • Target Exclusive- 10" Dobby
    • Target Exclusive- Basilisk
    • Target Exclusive- Sepia Tom Riddle 
    • Barnes & Noble Exclusive- Nearly Headless Nick
    • Barnes & Noble Exclusive- Gilderoy Lockhart
    • Nearly Headless Nick
    • Tom Riddle
    • Herbology Ron
    • Herbology Harry
    • Herbology Hermione
    • Gilderoy Lockhart
    • Ginny Weasley with Diary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Relax, Recharge, Go get em'!

 We often overwork ourselves and get so caught up in life that we forget to stop, relax, and recharge! This is not healthy for us, don't...