Monday, August 6, 2018

HARRY POTTER LEGOS: BRICKHEADZ


AHHH!! Ok, so I never really collected legos, but when I saw that they had NEW HARRY POTTER LEGOS, I was like ALRIGHT! Let's grab these! I got mines at Target:)

I had went to Target when they were having their 20th Anniversary event, that was the day that they had released so many new Harry Potter items. Unfortunately, they were all sold out of the Ron-Dumbledore 2-pack and the Harry-Hedwig 2-pack; so I just bought Hermione. There were two of her left, so I had to grab it asap! I was too lazy to build my lego figures haha! So my siblings built them all for me. Hermione retails for $9.99.



My sister surprised me with these two cuties! This pack of 2 retails for $20. Luckily they were in stock, however Harry and Hedwig was still out of stock. But can we take a moment to appreciate the cuteness?!



AHHH!!! I finally got lucky about two weeks ago and this was back in stock! But there was limited quantity:) so I grabbed this one as well, it retails for $14.99. I love the intricate detail on these lego figures.


Look how cute they all look near one another:) hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Relax, Recharge, Go get em'!

 We often overwork ourselves and get so caught up in life that we forget to stop, relax, and recharge! This is not healthy for us, don't...