Tuesday, August 14, 2018

HARRY POTTER FUNKO FIVE STAR: WAL-MART EXCLUSIVES


Alright so it took me a bit to find these, but thankfully I came across them a few weeks ago. Like I mentioned in my videos and in previous blog posts, my Wal-Mart was giving me a hard time to locate these products. I was so worried that I wasn't going to get them, but I am so THANKFUL that I did:)
I love the intricate details on each pop! They somewhat remind me of the mystery minis. The retail prices for these Funkos are $9.99.

Here is cute little Ron with his wand and Scabbers-he also comes dressed in his uniform completed with his house scarf.


Hagrid comes with his dragon egg and his pet Norbert, he is also dressed in his regular clothes and an apron.


Snape comes with a wand, potion and his cauldron.



Hermione comes in her uniform, scarf, her wand, and a book.


Harry comes with his uniform, scarf, the sorcerer's stone and his wand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Relax, Recharge, Go get em'!

 We often overwork ourselves and get so caught up in life that we forget to stop, relax, and recharge! This is not healthy for us, don't...