Sunday, August 19, 2018

Boho Chic Outfit Details: Instagram Post August 18, 2018




Now tons of people were going gaga on this look when I had made this post on August 18. I love the feedback that I got on my look:) My top is from Charlotte Russe, my jeans are from Aeropostale and my shoes are from Body Central, but they went out of business a few years ago. That makes me so sad because that was my favorite store:(




My necklace (believe it or not) is from WAL-MART! And it retails for $5, the little leaf studs in my ear are from Forever 21, but they were a gift from my bestie, so I don't know the price. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Relax, Recharge, Go get em'!

 We often overwork ourselves and get so caught up in life that we forget to stop, relax, and recharge! This is not healthy for us, don't...