Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Throwback is so BACK!







AHH! So how many of you remember coming home to these good old throwbacks? I miss the early 2000s dearly:( all of the good Nickelodeon and Disney Channel shows. Nowadays TV cannot compare to what it was. I scored this super rad t-shirt at Five Below. You can also get them at Hot Topic. But you cannot beat this shirt for $5. The choker is also from Five Below. My accessories vary from A.C. Moore to Rue 21. 


I randomly went to Kmart with my siblings because they gave me $18 in free rewards to redeem. I found these throwback figurines for $11.69 each! I was super stoked about this find!

What do you guys think?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Relax, Recharge, Go get em'!

 We often overwork ourselves and get so caught up in life that we forget to stop, relax, and recharge! This is not healthy for us, don't...