Thursday, August 16, 2018

Today's Makeup Look- Using the Norvina Makeup Eyeshadow Palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills



  




This palette is super gorgeous! I love every color, the pigments apply very well & the different shades do NOT disappoint. I am truly fond of the shimmery shades-this palette retails for $42 and it is definitely worth every penny! My sister purchased this one from the actual site.  



Look how gorgeous these colors are! You can easily use these colors for a day or night look:)



I'm using my Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in the shade soft honey & I'm also using the Fit Me powder in the same shade. The lip that I'm using is by Colourpop and the shade is Limbo-it's a matte lippie.


I used the LORAC Contour palette & the Sophx Makeup Revolution highlight palette-for contour and highlight obviously. 


For the crease I am using the shade Passion, for my lid I used the shade Celestial, & for my outer V, I am using the shade Drama.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Relax, Recharge, Go get em'!

 We often overwork ourselves and get so caught up in life that we forget to stop, relax, and recharge! This is not healthy for us, don't...