Monday, August 26, 2019

COMIC CON OUTFIT DETAILS!


I got so many compliments and questions about my outfit via social media and at Comic Con LOL! I got this cute skirt at Hot Topic, yes they have plus sizes and YES they have every house! They are near $40, but I used hot cash on this outfit, so it came up very cheap lol. This skirt is super comfy and cute, I love how every house name is embroidered onto the skirts. The time turner is also from Hot Topic as well.   


Can we talk about how cute and unique this shirt is? I love the back so much! It is so comfortable by the way, very roomy. 


This is the design on the front just in case you were curious.


CAN WE TALK ABOUT THESE SHOES?! I am usually a size 9 1/2, but these don't come in halves, so I had to opt for a size 10 and they weirdly fit like a glove! I got so many compliments on my chibi shoes hehe.  


This whole outfit was put together by me and I am just so obsessed with how it turned out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Relax, Recharge, Go get em'!

 We often overwork ourselves and get so caught up in life that we forget to stop, relax, and recharge! This is not healthy for us, don't...