Monday, August 26, 2019

MY FIRST KEYSTONE COMIC CON EXPERIENCE!


AHHH!!! OH MY GOSH LOVES! SO, on Saturday August 24th I met the Weasley trio! I was so happy with the way that my photo came out hehe, I brought my wands so that we could do the battle stance and I have lived my witchy dream haha! :) This makes my heart so happy, I really am speechless and for me that is weird LOL! They were so sweet and nice! But the process went super quickly! So I barely had time to talk with any of them:( but at least I have this as a memory forever and always.


Bonnie signed my Funko pop and now this is even more special!


I did vlog my day, so if you want to check that out, just visit my vlog channel- Samantha Kumal Vlogs! I explained the story about meeting this precious Goblin! He was such a sweetheart and I am so happy that I got to meet him! I even got his autograph. 



Here I am with my baby Forky hehe!


Ugh, dang! Molly gave me a howler!


Severus was actually very pleasant! But he caught me roaming the floors, dang!


Have you? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Relax, Recharge, Go get em'!

 We often overwork ourselves and get so caught up in life that we forget to stop, relax, and recharge! This is not healthy for us, don't...