Wednesday, August 7, 2019

CUTE-Inexpensive Finds at Target, Ross & Hot Topic!


I had stepped into Target a few months back, haha I went in there to browse and ended up buying some stuff-it happens to us all. 


This layered choker was only $2!!!! ON SALE! And this cute-comfy shirt was on sale for ONLY $2.40, LIKE SERIOUSLY?!


This made such a cute look and it didn't even cost that much!


These cat ears were on sale for $3 at Forever 21 and this cute pink-mesh top was purchased at Hot Topic for only $6. I also added a choker to it, fashion doesn't mean splurging on clothes to look great. You can create amazing looks for less, just find what YOU like, not what's trending and you can make anything look amazing!


This top is to die for!


I had to add some more spice to this outfit, so I did a baby pink glitter look.


This is my sister's shirt, but it was purchased at Ross for $6, it looks so pricey, but it really wasn't. That's what I mean, fashion doesn't need to be expensive to look good!

These chokers are all from Hot Topic!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Relax, Recharge, Go get em'!

 We often overwork ourselves and get so caught up in life that we forget to stop, relax, and recharge! This is not healthy for us, don't...