Thursday, August 22, 2019

HARRY POTTER PRIMARK FINDS!


I have always been obsessed with this store, I always watch hauls on YouTube and I find the merch so ADORABLE! I thought that this store was only available in the UK, but there's one an hour away from my house! I saw this sign in a haul and I was like, I MUST HAVE IT! And thankfully I found one and it was only $7, it definitely makes my room feel more magical hehe.


Does this cute tee need any introduction? I stumbled upon it on a random rack in Primark and it was only $8! Like seriously?! I had to pick it up! I paired it with my Gillyweed necklace, which was purchased at Hot Topic. My cute little Pickett is from Barnes & Noble and so is my wand. 



I have been eyeing this bag FOREVER! I never knew that the U.S. had it as well, but since Fall is approaching and back to school season-I guess that it got released now. It was only $18 and it has so much room! I love the two little pockets in the front. Pickett is really enjoying it too lol!


 This Harry Potter symbols shirt was another must have for me! It was only $10 and it's so soft and I did wash it and it holds up pretty well! It didn't get dingy nor fade!


Loves....I just had to do this! I paired this adorable tee with a bubble skirt and my hat. I felt like Newt and Tina lol.


 This cute tee was only $8! It has Newt and a Niffler, do I need to explain anymore? I love how cute this outfit looks, I definitely got lots of nice feedback on this look hehe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Relax, Recharge, Go get em'!

 We often overwork ourselves and get so caught up in life that we forget to stop, relax, and recharge! This is not healthy for us, don't...