Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Hot Styles at H&M


Z

H&M has really artsy pieces, I love going there for pieces that I cannot find anywhere else. This top was a part of a set, but the skirt was sold out! So I found these cute pants for only $10 and they looked perfect! 


I paired them with this beautiful headpiece and some gold accessories, the sandals are from Sear's, but they went out of business. 



This was a fun find as well, I got this top at the H&M outlet-it was $5!

I paired it with black high-waisted shorts and some sparkly sunglasses. The sunglasses are from Hot Topic.


Other accessories are from Hot Topic as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Relax, Recharge, Go get em'!

 We often overwork ourselves and get so caught up in life that we forget to stop, relax, and recharge! This is not healthy for us, don't...