Thursday, August 8, 2019

WE MET ANNA CATHCART?!


GUYS!!!! SERIOUSLY WHAT EVEN?! So I attended the Girl's Life Magazine: Fashion Bash that they have every year and to be honest, my sisters and I mainly went because Kitty from To All The Boys I've Loved Before was going to be there. She was hosting the event, my sister Sabrina had made a sign for her and she was too scared to hold it up haha! And we were like  DO IT! So my sister Sarah held it up and she NOTICED US! She gave us a shoutout! Then someone came up to us in the crowd and it turns out that it was her mom! She asked if we got a pic with Anna and we said no! So her mom brought her out just to meet us *screaming* and she spoke to us, asked our name and tooks lots of pics-she even appeared in my vlog! She is such a sweetheart!



The event was ok, I mean they gave out amazing goodies for free like always and the music was alright, but when Miley and Shawn Mendes started playing I WENT NUTS! 


The lighting inside was AWFUL LOL! Even with editing! 


It was getting ready to storm, so the lighting was still kind of bad outside, but look how pretty the scenery is!



I love this Princess look hehe.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Relax, Recharge, Go get em'!

 We often overwork ourselves and get so caught up in life that we forget to stop, relax, and recharge! This is not healthy for us, don't...