Thursday, August 8, 2019

I MET JEFFREY STAR!


OMG GUYS! THIS WAS UNREAL! I AM STILL IN SHOCK! On July 27 my sister and I met Jeffrey Star. She had gotten a random email from Morphe saying that there is some contest, so we were like should we try and enter? So she entered for herself and me. They were apparently only choosing 250 winners! We saw on social media that over 30,000 people entered! And we were like WHAT?!


My sister got the email around 7pm the next day saying that she won! AND WE WERE SCREAMING!!!! I still never got mines, so I kept checking social media to see what was going on. I saw lots of complaints. I didn't give up, but at the same time I was like na maybe I didn't win. But apparently there was an email either way-if you won or lost, I got neither. I woke up the next day and SCREAMED BECAUSE I GOT THE EMAIL SAYING THAT I WON!!! AHHHHH!!!


He is such a sweetheart! He told my sister and I that we look beautiful and that our makeup was stunning. He gave me a kiss and said that he loved the lippy that I was wearing on me.


Here is the meet and greet line for the winners.


I had to take a pic with this filter to remember this historical moment HAHA! And here is the wristband that all of the winners got:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Relax, Recharge, Go get em'!

 We often overwork ourselves and get so caught up in life that we forget to stop, relax, and recharge! This is not healthy for us, don't...