Wednesday, August 7, 2019

You Wouldn't Believe What These Cost?!


Who would believe me if I said that this outfit costed under $15?! The skirt was on sale for  $7, the bandeau was on sale for $2, the necklaces were $1 and the earrings were $3! Now isn't that a deal or what? 


This was a Coachella inspired look, I never had a chance to go there, but hopefully I will one day. So for now, I just do festival inspired looks.


I had to do some exotic makeup to seal the deal!


This tank was on sale for $2 at Forever 21 and the necklace was on sale at Target for $2! This was the most comfortable outfit to wear out on a shopping day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Relax, Recharge, Go get em'!

 We often overwork ourselves and get so caught up in life that we forget to stop, relax, and recharge! This is not healthy for us, don't...