Thursday, August 8, 2019

HARRY POTTER BIRTHDAY BASH!


My sister is legit the BEST! She threw me an epic Harry Potter birthday bash for my 25th birthday! I was BEYOND THRILLED! Everything was perfect, she ordered these balloons for me on Amazon.com and the excess decor is from Wal-Mart. I also believe that she got some of the decor at Five Below as well.


This BIG Hogwarts balloon really made my day hehe.



There were so many Harry Potter party props in a set that she got me, I took so many pictures that night hehe.


The pack had all of the house ties as well, but I'm a Gryffindor, so I decided to show this pic to you loves, I took pics with the other house ties, but those are on my Instagram.


Can you tell the theme of the balloons? They're the color of each house and I gathered them all around me for a pic:) I got so many great Harry Potter gifts!



My sister made me mini Mandrakes, chocolate frogs, SHE EVEN MADE THE BOXES FOR ME! 


She also made little pudding pies, my fave-yummy!


She got me my favorite cookies and some fruit punch a.k.a Amortentia haha! I didn't drink too much love potion don't worry.


She took pretzel rods and dipped them into chocolate and sprinkles to make wands! I ate so many of these LOL! By the way, she even made this box!


Here is a close up of the drinks-fruit punch of course!


I am absolutely in love with this little name display that she made for me! She really went above and beyond to throw this party, so did my parents.


Here are some closeups of my cake.


Did I mention that this cake was half chocolate-half vanilla? Mhmmm, now I am hungry haha!


 She had made me my very own Hogwarts letter and this cute invite, she made me hide upstairs so that she can set it all up and then she presented the invite to me and then the letter. THAT WAS SO CUTE!


LOOK AT THIS MAGICAL SETUP- I WAS SHOOK!


Here are more closeups of the cake, everything is so beautiful.


Last but not least, this is a beautiful drawing that she made of me in a Gryffindor themed gown!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Relax, Recharge, Go get em'!

 We often overwork ourselves and get so caught up in life that we forget to stop, relax, and recharge! This is not healthy for us, don't...