Wednesday, August 7, 2019

MUST HAVE HARRY POTTER TANKS!


I was so happy when I got this tank! It was part of a buy one, get one free deal, so I snagged it! It fits comfortably, I'm a size large or xl, but this is a medium and it still fits GREAT! 



This is another amazing tank that I got on clearance for only $6!!! But I have to be honest, I wore this on a really hot day and the dye stained my skin and my purse! It obviously wasn't washed properly before getting sent off! I haven't worn it ever since, but I did wash it . Hopefully it won't stain anything again.


Seriously, who doesn't love Luna? I saw this on Hot Topic's site and it's listed as an exclusive *online only* so I had to get it! Here is the link to this tank if you're interested! I got mines for only $12





I paired it with my Spectraspecs and this Luna chain from Hot Topic as well!


This Prisoner of Azkaban tank was an online exclusive! I don't think that they have them anymore, but you can still keep checking.


I have the sweater version as well and I love it so much, maybe they'll bring it back this winter!


This Amortentia tank was purchased with the Deathly Hallows tie dye tank, IT WAS FREE! 
They had all of their tanks for $10, plus it was part of the buy one, get one free deal.


This beautiful tank was also on sale for only $10! They do have all of the houses so no worries! I love the fit and style of this tank.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Relax, Recharge, Go get em'!

 We often overwork ourselves and get so caught up in life that we forget to stop, relax, and recharge! This is not healthy for us, don't...