Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Stylish Fashion for less at Rue 21


When I entered Rue 21 and saw this shirt, I knew that I HAD TO HAVE IT! I have always been crazy about Coachella, even though I never went there. I do hope to go there one day. 


This graphic cropped tee was a part of their buy one, get one for 50% off deal, so I got this with another shirt for only $21.


I do wear this quite a bit and the quality of it is great!









This shirt was on sale for $5 at Rue 21 as well and it was perfect to wear for a day out at the mall.


I paired it with these high-waisted jeans and these cute boots with a clear heel *these boots were on sale for only $5 at Rue 21!*



Neon never gets old with me! This is such a cute tank and they usually have weekly sales on these styles of tanks for only $5! I bought another color as well.


I wore them with my high-waisted pants, these cute heels from Forever 21, which were on sale for $7.99, & some cute accessories from Hot Topic.


I had to add these big hoops for an extra statement. They were purchased at Five Below in an earring pack. 



My sisters actually picked out this cute tank for me! It was on sale for $2! It's so cute and very comfortable.


It wouldn't be Sam, if I didn't add a choker to it.


This Coca-Cola tank was a part of the buy one, get one 50% off deal at Rue 21, so I bought it along with the Coachella shirt.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Relax, Recharge, Go get em'!

 We often overwork ourselves and get so caught up in life that we forget to stop, relax, and recharge! This is not healthy for us, don't...