Wednesday, August 7, 2019

HOCUS POCUS FUNKO POPS?!


I PUT A SPELL ON YOU AND NOW YOU'RE MINE! I had pre-ordered these pops last year from Spirit Halloween and they took FOREVER to arrive! I was supposed to get them before Halloween, but they came until December, could you imagine how mad I was? I am so happy that they came though, they're so beautiful and they remind me of my childhood.



This is the new movie moment coming out in September! I MUST HAVE IT!!! Here is the link if you want to pre-order it. https://www.spirithalloween.com/product/tv-movies-gaming/movies/hocus-pocus/sanderson-sisters-funko-pop-movie-moment-hocus-pocus/pc/1382/c/3810/sc/4229/176380.uts

I really want to pre-order it, but I am scared the same issue will occur this year! So I might just wait until the store opens!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Relax, Recharge, Go get em'!

 We often overwork ourselves and get so caught up in life that we forget to stop, relax, and recharge! This is not healthy for us, don't...