Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Different Ways to Style A Black Crop Top!


There are SOOOO many ways to style a simple black crop top. I got this top on sale for only $4.99 and I make it look so cute and fashionable with anything! I got this skirt on sale for $9.99 at Forever 21 and I tucked my crop top into it and it looks so cute! Of course, I paired it with some cute accessories! 2 gold chokers and a gorgeous headpiece. 


For shoes, I just wore some black sandals to keep it summery. 






Here is the exact same top, which I paired with high-waisted jeans and a choker, plus I added a gorgeous floral headband!


You wouldn't even know that it's the same top!


For this outfit, I added a faux fur vest over my top and paired it with high-waisted jeans-I even added some STUNNING leopard heels with it and BAM! You get a really cute outfit! And don't forget to accessorize!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Relax, Recharge, Go get em'!

 We often overwork ourselves and get so caught up in life that we forget to stop, relax, and recharge! This is not healthy for us, don't...