Wednesday, August 7, 2019

CUTE HARRY POTTER TEES AT HOT TOPIC


These book tees have become a huge favorite of mines! They have so many, I have this one and the Sorcerer's Stone, I am aiming to get the rest of them soon. 


I am wearing my Hogwarts necklace with this shirt, I got this necklace from Hot Topic of course.


The Sirius Black tee was a Funko tee and Pop bundle! It came with the flocked Padfoot pop and this shirt. I used my rewards, so it didn't end up being expensive. It came down to $20.


This shirt is so cute and who doesn't love the Deathly Hallows? This shirt was part of a deal that they had going on. I believe that I used hot cash. I layered some chokers to add an extra statement to this look. 


This is another t-shirt design that I fell in love with, the back has a list of all the books as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Relax, Recharge, Go get em'!

 We often overwork ourselves and get so caught up in life that we forget to stop, relax, and recharge! This is not healthy for us, don't...