This was the last towel at my local Wal-Mart and thank god my parents got it for me haha, my local store is AWFUL with restocking! It was only $8.94 and my mom found this tumblr on sale for only $3, so yes! She got it for me:) Wal-Mart often has lots of Potter merch, you just have to keep looking! It's very inexpensive too hehe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Relax, Recharge, Go get em'!
We often overwork ourselves and get so caught up in life that we forget to stop, relax, and recharge! This is not healthy for us, don't...
-
Hello my lovelies, in this post I want to share my whole heart with you and my viewpoints. I feel that this is something not ...
-
I absolutely adore this outfit, it was my first day of Fall outfit. I just adore this season: hot cocoa, cookies, baking, fun movies a...
-
Hey lovelies, before I start writing about this amazing collection, I just wanted to let you know that I was not paid to write this po...
No comments:
Post a Comment