Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Stylish Tanks at Hot Topic


This tank was on sale for $6! It is fierce! I paired it with some high-waisted pants, boots and a leather jacket.


I had to add magic into this outfit somehow, so I wore my Harry Potter wand necklace.


Of course, I did some dark makeup to pull the whole look together and it looks fabulous.


Did I mention that this tank was only $6?! On clearance of course.


 I am obsessed with galaxy print! This is such a beautiful tank. I had to add this cute hairstyle to it because why not?


This choker was also purchased at Hot Topic and so were the bracelets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Relax, Recharge, Go get em'!

 We often overwork ourselves and get so caught up in life that we forget to stop, relax, and recharge! This is not healthy for us, don't...