Tuesday, August 6, 2019

HARRY POTTER SWIMWEAR!



You can never go wrong with Harry Potter swimwear! Hot Topic always has the best swimsuits, especially when it comes to Harry Potter! I will try to link these swimsuits if they are still available. I recommend a size up because some of the swimsuits can fit a little tight, but then again everyone's body is different. So I totally recommend trying these on before purchasing!



How CUTE IS THIS ONE?! Unfortunately, they only have Gryffindor and Slytherin! I don't know if a lot of them are available anymore, I got this last year, but you can try! The link isn't available right now, but if you're interested, just keep on looking out!



I love this Marauder's Map swimsuit! It is so comfortable and these suits do NOT get dingy in the wash, which is amazing!




 This adorable Hogwart's swimsuit is fairly new, I love the little skirt at the bottom! But it must be sold out as well because it won't pop up on the site!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Relax, Recharge, Go get em'!

 We often overwork ourselves and get so caught up in life that we forget to stop, relax, and recharge! This is not healthy for us, don't...