Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Toy Story 4 Merch at Hot Topic


OK, SO HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE SEEN THIS MOVIE?!
I WAS SO HEARTBROKEN! But I won't give out any spoilers just in case you didn't see it yet. I am obsessed with Forky, he is so cute! I got this dress and Funk pop from Hot Topic.


This dress is SUPER COMFY! It even has pockets and I cannot complain about that hehe! I wore some white sandals with it so that I can just be comfy at the movies. I tried finding the link for everything loves, but it looks like they don't have it anymore! I'm so sad! Things are so fast-paced these days, they don't stay out too long in stores.


This Andy necklace is so precious to me! I love it! I got it at Hot Topic, I don't see it online, but I know that some stores still have it.


Here I am chilling with my Forky after seeing the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Relax, Recharge, Go get em'!

 We often overwork ourselves and get so caught up in life that we forget to stop, relax, and recharge! This is not healthy for us, don't...