Wednesday, August 7, 2019

HARRY POTTER LEGO EVENT!


On July 13, my local Barnes & Noble was having their yearly HP Lego event. The manager that used to be there is literally like Umbridge, she was horrible! Last year she was saying that I had to sign up, but the employees told me that I didn't have to. I think that she was just trying to get adults out, but they let me stay. Harry Potter isn't just for kids, it's for adults too, especially for people in my generation. This is something that we grew up with. Last year I got a mini Hogwarts Express and this year they let you build a mini Golden Snitch and they even gave out MINI SAMPLES OF THE BUTTERBEER FRAPPE AHHH!!!!


HAHA! I'm such a big kid! I didn't build the snitch though, I always make my siblings do it lol. I got a certificate of achievement though hehe! This display is so cute!


I loved the sample of the Butterbeer frappe so much that I went back a second time-one in the morning and one in the afternoon LOL! I ended up getting the tall and grande haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Relax, Recharge, Go get em'!

 We often overwork ourselves and get so caught up in life that we forget to stop, relax, and recharge! This is not healthy for us, don't...